Yorkshire Training Workshops
- Half day and full day courses are available as training workshops and each session can accommodate 15 attendee’s
- Where applicable training sessions include theory, practical and competency assessment
- Successful delegates will receive a certificate of attendance
- Refreshments will be made available but for full day training sessions it is advised to make your own lunch arrangements
- While we endeavour to hold training sessions in easy to find locations we advise researching the location for routes and parking
Whether it’s Basic Life Support in Barnsley or Fire Marshal in Filey here you will find the upcoming courses in our Yorkshire training workshops schedule.
Click on a course for more information and use the ‘MAKE AN ENQUIRY’ button to register your interest or give us a ring 02920 494 969 and quote the course, date and location you are interested in.
Not found what you are looking for?
If the course you are interested in does not appear in Training Workshops Yorkshire please do contact us to let us know, demand is the key factor that drives the success of the training workshops.
Hosting a training workshop
There are plenty of benefits to hosting a training workshop at your venue, for one, it makes it easier for your staff to attend the training. And because it removes venue costs we pass that saving back to you via free spaces on that session. If free does not grab your attention, did you know that you could even make money from running a training workshop? We would charge a set fee for arranging and providing the training, you in turn, invite and charge neighbouring services to fill the sessions (always with a little help from us).
Enquire about our training workshops
Delivering Training Workshops in Yorkshire
Our training workshops can help fill the gaps in your training requirement and we offer the majority of the courses listed on our website as training workshops in Wiltshire including: