Start your online learning journey
You can access Acute’s e-learning training courses as part of an organisation or as a single user. Our CPD accredited e-learning training start from £7.95 + VAT and covers a wide variety of topics within Induction & Management, Childcare, Clinical and Mental Health environments.
Health care managers can purchase multiple credits and assign them to staff via their e-learning dashboard. 1 credit = 1 course enrollment.
All of our e-learning courses have been independently certified as conforming to the universally accepted CPD (Continuing Personal or Professional Development) guidelines. They are registered with the CPD Standards Office; the same Accrediting Body that is used by the NHS, BRC Global Standards, The Open University and more. The certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
Why choose e-learning?
- Reduces the cost of delivering learning – no room hire, trainer or travel expenses
- Secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Ability to control pace of learning – progress at the learner’s own speed
- Automatic course bookmarking allows learners to take a break and return to the learning at the point they left off
- Learners are in control of their own learning which increases motivation, engagement and retention of learners
- Engaging interactive multimedia learning experience
- Ensures that content is fully understood through online assessments
- Up to date industry standard content
- A consistent message is given to all learners
- Certificate of Completion with every CPD course, including evidence of Knowledge Assessment