Welcome to Acute Training Solutions E-Learning Portal. Here, you can find out more about our CPD courses and how you’re able to access these in your home or workplace. To get started, simply register your details using the online form below. Existing users can access the learning portal using their login credentials or access code.
2 steps to get started…
To get started just complete this form and we’ll contact you to set you up. Once completed you can plan, monitor and access reports on the training of staff across your entire organisation. Buy further credits and set the learning path for yourself and anyone in your organisation.
Assign access to your learners
Buy credits and set the learning path for yourself and anyone in your organisation. 1 credit = 1 course enrollment.
E-learning courses on offer
Our core e-learning training areas offer a wide variety of topics within Induction & Management, Childcare, Clinical and Mental Health environments. You can download our full online learning course listing – or find out more about the individual course content by using the link below.
Register to start your e-learning journey
Sign up and benefit from a fully integrated e-learning and reporting platform. Either complete the form below or contact us on 02920 494 969 and we can create your user area and get you up and learning.
Why Acute e-learning?
All of our e-learning courses have been independently certified as conforming to the universally accepted CPD (Continuing Personal or Professional Development) guidelines. They are registered with the CPD Standards Office; the same Accrediting Body that is used by the NHS, BRC Global Standards, The Open University and more. The certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
- Reduces the cost of delivering learning – no room hire, trainer or travel expenses
- Secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Ability to control pace of learning – progress at the learner’s own speed
- Automatic course bookmarking allows learners to take a break and return to the learning at the point they left off
- Learners are in control of their own learning which increases motivation, engagement and retention of learners
- Engaging interactive multimedia learning experience
- Ensures that content is fully understood through online assessments
- Up to date industry standard content
- A consistent message is given to all learners
- Certificate of Completion with every CPD course, including evidence of Knowledge Assessment