Following this Autism Awareness training course attendees will have a greater understanding, knowledge and insight to autism including potential support plans for individuals and groups.
The syllabus covers such topics as:
- Explore statistics and myths about Autism
- Define what is meant by term Autism
- Identify the difference between Autism and Asperger Syndrome
- Explore the triad of impairment
- Identify characteristics of people with Autism
- Explore how Autism impacts upon behaviour
- Stopping over medication (STOMP)
- Identify strategies to work with people with Autism
- Max attendees: 15
- Course length: ½ day
- This course can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Acute Training Solutions strive to to deliver an engaging and informative learning experience in a safe and inclusive environment. All of our face-to-face training courses are carried out by experienced healthcare professionals, delivered at training centres across the UK.
- Max attendees: 20
- Single session: 2½ hours (approximately)
Acute Training Solutions strive to to deliver an engaging and informative learning experience in a safe and inclusive environment. All of our webinar training courses are carried out by experienced healthcare professionals, delivered via Zoom.
Online training for individuals
Whilst Acute Training Solutions specialise in delivering healthcare training within organisations, we also offer two hour webinar workshops for individual healthcare professionals wishing to stay up-to-date on the latest procedures, legislation and best practice whilst aiding CPD and revalidation.
Run weekly, and covering a wide range of topics, our webinar workshops are delivered via Zoom by qualified trainers and can be completed in the comfort of your own home or workplace.
Make an enquiry
Acute Training can provide a tailored online training to your organisation or team. To find out more about this course, please contact us on 029 20494 969 or complete the short online form below. A member of our team will be in touch right away.