Suitable for nurses, HCAs, and other healthcare professionals, this training covers issues surrounding infection prevention and control from an organisational viewpoint and highlights working practices to be employed to prevent the spread of infection.
The syllabus covers such topics as:
- Professional competence;
- Acting as a role model for all infection control practices within the organisation;
- Day-to-day infection control issues ensuring up to date guidance is utilised;
- Ensuring the implementation of evidence based infection control policies and disseminate new policies and guidelines;
- How to assist in the provision of infection control training as appropriate to individual departments;
- To coordinate and contribute to the training and development of nurses and care assistants throughout the organisation;
- To facilitate infection control surveillance activities as appropriate to the organisation;
- To assist with the facilitation of infection control meetings and to attend organisational specific meetings relating to infection control;
- To attend external infection control meetings as appropriate to the organisation;
- Liaising with external infection control personnel as appropriate to the organisation;
- To take opportunities to extend knowledge in infection control; and
- To report to the Corporate Infection Control Lead as appropriate to the organisation.
- Max attendees: 15
- Course length: 1 day
- This course can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Acute Training Solutions strive to to deliver an engaging and informative learning experience in a safe and inclusive environment. All of our face-to-face training courses are carried out by experienced healthcare professionals, delivered at training centres across the UK.
- Max attendees: 20
- Single session: 5 hours (approximately)
Acute Training Solutions strive to to deliver an engaging and informative learning experience in a safe and inclusive environment. All of our webinar training courses are carried out by experienced healthcare professionals, delivered via Zoom.
Online training for individuals
Whilst Acute Training Solutions specialise in delivering healthcare training within organisations, we also offer two hour webinar workshops for individual healthcare professionals wishing to stay up-to-date on the latest procedures, legislation and best practice whilst aiding CPD and revalidation.
Run weekly, and covering a wide range of topics, our webinar workshops are delivered via Zoom by qualified trainers and can be completed in the comfort of your own home or workplace.
Make an enquiry
Acute Training Solutions can provide tailored healthcare training to your organisation or team. To find out more about this course, please contact us on 029 20494 969 or complete the short online form below. A member of our team will be in touch right away.