The syllabus covers such topics as:
- Define the term “aseptic technique”
- Identify when an AT should be used
- Explain why there are variations in AT procedures
- State the potential sources of microbial contamination
- Identify non-aseptic steps and how to maintain asepsis
- Relevant legislation and guidance
- Competency framework
Face to Face Training
- Max attendees: 15
- Course length: ½ day
This course can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Make an enquiry
To make a booking – or for further course details – please contact us on telephone: 029 20 494969. You can also write to us for more information about all of our healthcare training courses.